Wednesday 22 January 2014

Starting a new blog wich had pure spam manual action

I have been really unlucky... or rather I was super lucky but then found out I was unlucky at the same time if you know what I mean, anyway what I am talking about is that I was able to find a expire domain really cheaply with tons of really powerful links pointing to it im guessing it could be a pr 5 or 6 with the huge collection of good links pointing to it... anyway I later added it to webmasters and found out that the previous owner who had used it after the owner who really created it just used i to post two kind spammy articles for two years and left it alone... any way I was wondering how many posts would be acceptable on my new blog for a manual reconsideration to be approved? im just posting good stuff... anyway cheers everyone! (It really is just my luck to be honest. and I hate the stupid spammer who wrecked the domain it would have bee perfectly fine if this tool didnt use it for 2 years to promote some stupid iran shopping website)

1 comment:

  1. Your a big fraud who copies peoples websites for your own benefit, this is my website http://markhowardson.blogspot.co.uk and you have seemed to have taken my design as well as the design on my other websites too! No wonder the commodoreisawesome guys are pissed at you, really can you not think for yourself? Really sad man.

    ReplyDelete